5 Unique and Delicious Options for Foodies in the Orlando Area
When you are on vacation, you want to eat things that you can't get back home. That's why you do some research about your destination to answer the age old question: "What's good to eat around here?" Orlando is a melting pot of vacationers who come and go and some who stay. Whether it be in one of the parks, or tucked away from all the traffic, Orlando is full of destinations that will satisfy that grumbling in your stomach. Make sure to check out listings here on Advertise Rental for the Orlando area, so that you can find your perfect vacation home. Get ready to dive in, cause here are 10 delicious eateries in the Orlando area!
- Lazy Moon Pizza is a laid-back, cozy little place that packs a punch of flavor. First, choose your sauce–red, pesto, or BBQ. Next, choose between a slice, 20 inch or 30 inch pizza! Choose between over 40 toppings and wait for your pie to come to you. Don't forget a drink. Imported wine is an option. However, they also have local craft beers on draft and in bottles. Grab a pitcher of a local brew with your pizza. It's a match made in pizza heaven.
- Thai House of Orlando is hidden away in downtown Orlando and is ready to light up your taste buds. First things first, be sure to tell them what level of spiciness you want your food. There is mild, medium, hot, or Thai hot. Be ready for some of the best crafted sauces you have ever had. Their peanut sauce is an amazing blend of spiciness and that peanut flavor that hides in the aftertaste. Also, be sure to try the curry!
- Kings Bowling America is an amazing location with everything you need to have a good time. Take a time travel trip back to the days of the big band era, when everything was bright and covered in neon lights. You'll bowl down shiny lanes and munch on food like the Steakhouse Burger. With Swiss cheese, sautéed Portobello Mushrooms, Fried Onion Strings, and a Horseradish Sauce, you'll be ready to bowl that turkey. Make sure to visit the bar, for mixology that is geared toward throwback cocktails.
- Emeril's Orlando is hard to pass up while walking around Universal's CityWalk. If you want to "kick it up a notch," get some Cajun cooking here with Shrimp and Grits, Blackened Redfish, and even a ½ duck with a sweet tea glaze. Just be sure to bring your wallet, this is a fine dining experience, but is well worth the price. BAM!
- Miller's Orlando Ale House is a favorite among the locals. Here you can eat, drink, and watch any sports games that may be on. By far the best thing to eat is the huge Zingers Mountain Melt. Zingers are chicken tenders tossed in your choice of mild, medium, hot, Mt. St. Helens, garlic, garlic parmesan, zesty garlic, BBQ, honey BBQ, teriyaki, sweet Thai chili, honey mustard, lemon pepper, mango habanero, or honey lime sriracha sauce. Then, it is piled over a plate of fries and smothered in melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese, applewood smoked bacon and green onions. With such a mountain of food, you are guaranteed to be satisfied!
When you decide where to vacation, make sure to check out the food scene before you get there! Rather than wasting time and money on looking for hotels or resorts on other sites, check out listings that are right here on Advertise Rental. They have vacation homes, condos, and villas in and around Orlando! The best part is that you communicate directly with the owners or property managers!